|Relatives||Yuki Fuuyumi (Younger Brother)
Daigoro Fuyuumi (Father)
Unnamed Mother (†)
|Japanese Voice Actress/Actor|
Personality and Looks
Fuyuumi has long pink hair and some of the hair strands is tied up with a red ribbon. She also has violet eyes. At school, she wears the standard school uniform with an arm band, indicating that she is part of the student committee. She lies that she has a boyfriend named Michel. Himeka respects her and calls her "Love Master". She also has delusions of her and Eita as a couple. She writes down all her delusions in a notebook and calls Eita Takkun, a nickname that she devised when she was little. She is the "tsundere" character in the series.
Fuyuumi is Eita's childhood friend and it appears that the two have met when they were kindergardeners, living in the same neighborhood and attending the same school. At this time, Fuyuumi developed romantic feelings towards Eita and have constantly made advancements since then. In fact, she had even made Eita sign a makeshift marriage contract, which she treasures to this day. However, due to family issues, Fuyuumi was forced to move and thus the two were separated for nearly 10 years until Fuyuumi moved back and they began attending the same high school. Despite being separated for a decade, she continued to harbor feelings towards Eita while she was away and as a matter of fact, her feelings only continued to grow.
Eita is Ai's childhood friend and her first and only love interest. She was in the same class with Eita in kindergarten and the two became close friends. She calls him by the nickname of "Takkun" while in turn Eita calls her by the nickname of "A-Chan". She harbors strong feelings for him and wishes to get married with him one day.
Ai shut down Masuzu's club because her club members, notably Chiwa. Always causing the ruckus on the schoolground. And partially due to her jealousy that other girls are becoming close with Eita. She also suspicious of Masuzu's relationship with Eita in which she feel that they're just pretending to be a couple. Despite of this she reopen Masuzu's club again and join in herself as the "club advisor".
Ai often has a quarrel with Chiwa. Because Chiwa's "club activities" often cause the ruckus on the school ground. She was also upset about the fact that Chiwa becomes Eita's childhood friend despite that Ai have known Eita longer than her. Despite of all these they managed to become friends.
Ai often give her insight and advice on romance for Hime. And she also enjoys being called "Love Master" by her.
Kaoru is Ai's friend since elementary school before Ai moved after 4 years. She's also keeping a secret for Kaoru. She relies on Kaoru's help to get closer to Eita when they're taking the summer class together.
- The character word "冬" (Fuyuu) on her name means winter.
- Fuyuumi Ai has the same given name with her seiyuu, Kayano Ai.
- Ai runs out whenever she gets embarrassed and overjoyed.
- One of her prized possessions is a teddy bear which she named it "Murata". She always hugs it when she goes to sleep and brings it along when she's on the vacation. Ai introduced him to Eita long ago when they were together as her best friend. But Eita doesn't seem to remember this however.
- The name of her imagination boyfriend, "Michele Murata Daigoro" is actually a mix of her teddy bear's (Murata) and her father's (Daigoro) name.
- Out of the four girls who are fighting for Eita's love, Ai is the only girl who can cook in contrast with the other girls.
|Eita Kido ⋅ Masuzu Natsukawa ⋅ Chiwa Harusaki ⋅ Ai Fuyuumi ⋅ Himeka Akishino|
Erro de citação: existem marcas
<ref>, mas nenhuma marca